Monday, June 15, 2009

Asparagus Soup

Sorry, no photo! But I had to post anyway because this is an
A W E S O M E
soup! (As you can see, I'm throwing in an asparagus green font to make up for the lack of a photo.) We had this in mugs as a first course before dinner (while watching What Not to Wear, but that's another story). B, V and I all loved it! Creamy and delicious. You can get the basic recipe here. Once again, it's from Eating Well magazine, one of my faves. I did make some minor changes to the recipe:
  • Veggie broth (from bouillon, I don't like the ready made stuff as it's too overpowering) instead of chicken broth
  • Skip the prosciutto and garnish each mug of soup with 3 cooked (I nuked them) asparagus tips
This is extremely quick, extremely easy, and extremely delicious! Try it!

Y U M !!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Seriously--one of the best soups, ever, in all of soup.